" ITREALMS: Zinox launches e-learning revision suite

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Zinox launches e-learning revision suite

Internationally certified personal computers brand in the country, Zinox Computers, has launched electronic learning revision suite in effort to bring relief to all stake holders in the nation’s education sector.

Announcing this last weekend, Head, Zinox e-Learning, Mrs. Loretta Agbakoba, said that this service is available through the Zinox Card, stressing that the new e-learning tool provides students with over 80, 000 questions and answers suitable as revision materials in Senior School Certificates Examinations, NECO, GCE, JAMB, and other qualification examinations into tertiary institutions.

“These practice modules are most likely to end the era of poor performance in examinations,” she said. Mrs. Agbakoba also said that the Zinox revision modules were designed to complement sound teaching and learning processes, restore the credibility of the schools and schools’ examinations, and substantially reduce the alarming proportions of examinations malpractices in Nigeria.

She explained that these modules were perfect examination revision tools because they help students to master the content of their syllabus and at the same time make them proficient in the practical details of exams.

“Students can choose from eight academic subjects, moderates his/her answers with timing, check answers, and personally monitor performance. The experience produces more confident students who would definitely score high grades in their examinations,” she said.

Recalling that about 60 per cent of Nigerian students failed to meet the bare minimum standards for admission into tertiary institutions, noting that from the remaining 40 per cent who met the minimum cut-off marks most scored close to it, not really showing commendable academic brilliance.

She expressed the hope that the new e-learning tool from Zinox eLearning Technologies would aid millions of high school students to achieve the mastery needed to succeed in their future qualification examinations for tertiary institutions.

The revision modules, she said are being upgraded on a daily basis in keeping with the international standards of the World e-Books Library, disclosing that the inclusion of the revision modules would enhance the indispensability of the Zinox Card as Nigeria’s foremost source for e-books and education resources.

She, therefore, called on parents, teachers, school administrators and governments to obtain the Zinox Card for their wards.

ITRealms Online recalled that in 2009, Zinox Computers launched its exclusive partnership with the World e-Books Library (WEL), a leading public on-line library with over a million titles and documents in stock.

The partnership is a strategic alliance to introduce a new technically cutting edge e-knowledge product in Nigeria. The product is a very powerful web based e-knowledge tool that differentiated the Zinox brand and accelerated customer satisfaction by innovatively empowering users of Zinox Computers with the world’s largest e-library service, with over 1,000,000 e-books.

ITREALMS Online ... delivering news for ICT4D

No comments:

Featured post @ITREALMS

NDSF@15: Ojo, Adebayo, Nnamani, Ekuwem, Nwannenna, Odusote join DigitalSENSE Hall of Fame - ITREALMS

ITREALMS ... making leadership SENSE with digital news! The Executive Director, Media Rights Agenda, Mr. Edetaen Ojo alongside the chairman,...