Brief: ‘Etisalat Prize for Innovation’ Award seeks to reward corporate organisations; small and growing businesses as well as individuals developing advanced mobile broadband solutions and platforms in Africa.
Here are some highlights of ‘Etisalat Prize for Innovation’ to reward the most innovative existing mobile broadband product or service in Africa, according to the chief executive officer, Mr. Steven Evans.
The award, according to the chief executive officer, Mr. Steven Evans, would be one of the
1. Holding @ 15th annual AfricaCom Conference scheduled to take place in Cape Town, South Africa in November 2012.
2. Two categories, namely for driving or facilitating mobile broadband use on the continent of Africa.
3. The first prize of $25,000 is for the most innovative product or service launched in the last 12 months
4. Second prize of $10,000 for the most innovative idea
5. Entries opened Thursday 16th of August till the 6th of September 2012